RULES OF ORDER
NEW! A cosy relaxation area with a Finnish sauna, steam sauna and pool is opened. Entrance to the relaxation area is subject to a fee, the fee does not apply to hotel guests if the entrance is included in the price of the corresponding accommodation package.*
1. The relaxation area is open from Tue-Thu from 13 – 22, Fri-Sat from 10 – 22, Sun from 10 – 16 (last entry 2 hours before closing)
2. Entrance for up to a 2-year-old child is free of charge. Half of adult prices apply to children 3-7 years of age.
3. Children from 0 – 7 years of age are welcome with an adult until 17 (until 16 on Sunday).
4. Children may stay in the relaxation area only under the supervision of an adult.
5. To ensure the comfort of each guest please take into account that the maximum duration of the visit is 2 h (per one night stay).
6. Before entering the pool and after the sauna it is mandatory to take a shower.
7. Swimwear in worn in the pool and the saunas of the relaxation area, babies must wear swim diapers.
8. We recommend fastening long hair or wearing a swim cap.
9. The use of body exfoliators or other creams in saunas is not allowed.
10. Shaving and dying hair is not allowed in the shower room.
11. Please throw only warm water on stones in the saunas and be considerate to other people.
12. Jumping in the pool is forbidden.
13. Please move calmly and do not run in the relaxation area.
14. There are towels provided for the guests in the relaxation area, we ask you to put these in the basket for used towels after the use.
15. The hotel is not responsible for ruined or broken swimwear.
16. Consumption of your own food and drinks in the relaxation area is forbidden.
17. Please do not leave your wristband and valuables unguarded. The hotel is not responsible for unguarded belongings. Please use the mini safes in the hotel reception for safekeeping your valuables.
18. The centre has video surveillance.
19. The hotel is not responsible for the guest’s injuries or other health disorders and shall not compensate for the costs arising therefrom.
20. Penalty fee of 50 EUR shall be paid for the loss of or damage to the wristband.
21. Smoking in the relaxation centre or staying in the centre under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not allowed.
22. The staff has the right to refuse access to guests who disturb other guests or terminate their right of entry and ask them to leave.
23. Penalty of 60 EUR has been prescribed for engaging in forbidden activities and disturbing the peace of other guests.
24. The gift card must be always presented before making the purchase.
25. The relaxation centre shall not make any later set-offs in terms of discounts.
26. Separate conditions apply to groups starting from 9 people.
*Reservations made through Booking.com do not include access to the relaxation area. Before booking, please read which services are included in the package.